Can no longer find courses for INE instructor Travis Bonfigli

Hi All

I have recently noticed that a lot of the courses from INE instructor Travis Bonfigli are currently no longer available.

Currently the only two courses I can find from Travis are:

Linux Fundamentals for Network Engineers

and

Shell Scripting Fundamentals for Network Engineers

Does anyone know why the rest of Travis’s courses are currently not available? And will they be made available again at some future point?

I’d certainly be disappointed if Travis’s courses have been permanently removed – as he has produced some quality courses, many of which I haven’t had a chance to study yet.

I note as well that I have just raised a support ticket with INE in which I have made the same query as above, but I thought it worth posting it on the forum as well just to see if anyone knows what’s going on.

i also noticed that issus . maybe there is a problem in the website and they`re currently fix it

This is not only for Travis courses but also courses from some other various instructors that I was planning to go over

Hi

I tried to add an update to my original post last week but for some reason it has been filtered out by INE’s anti-spam robot. Despite the fact that I got an automated message saying “a staff member will review your post soon and it should appear shortly”, my post has still not appeared on this thread despite this happening 7 days ago …

In any case, just to update that I have received confirmation from INE that the reason courses are no longer viewable is that these courses are being “archived”. Which presumably means that they will be permanently inaccessible.

As an INE subscriber, I’m very disappointed by this decision to remove access to some excellent courses. (I was a big fan of Travis Bonfigli’s courses in particular).

I currently have an ongoing correspondence with the INE support desk in order to make sure INE is aware that I am disappointed by these events. And I would encourage anyone else who has also found that some good quality courses have now become inaccessible to also feedback to INE that you are disappointed by this decision.

And please add a comment to this thread if you have also found that some courses that you were planning to take are no longer accessible.

I’m pretty disappointed his courses are gone. He had some good CCNP/CCIE candidate’s guide for “x topic” courses.