CCNA Practice Tests!

Hi everyone,

I hope we are doing well!

Currently, I’m working toward the end of the CCNA 200-301 course, so I might need to think of some resources that can help me to prepare well for the exam. I’ve heard many recommendations from “ExSim-Max for Cisco 200-301 CCNA”, but it doesn’t quite fit my budget. Can I please have some advice from you?!

Thank you for your time!!

Hello Cường!
If you’ve been going through the videos in our CCNA 200-301 Learning Path then hopefully you’ve been working through the quizzes associated with those videos as well (there are a LOT of quizzes). As far as practice tests are concerned (that simulate the real testing environment) it seems that everyone recommends the Boson tests. I haven’t been able to find any decent free practice exams that I could recommend. The least expensive practice exam I could find that seems decent is this one offered by Pearson Test Prep for $36.00 (USD):
CCNA 200-301 Exam Cram Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test, 6th Edition

As an aside, I’ve always recommended that people create their own practice tests by writing down questions (and their answers) on flashcards as they go through our videos (or even as they read books) and then quizzing themselves daily. Sorry I couldn’t find any free exams to recommend to you. - Keith

2 Likes

Hi Keith!
Thanks a lot for your response, please don’t be sorry!

I’ve carefully made notes and practice labs as I went through your videos and quizzes!

I’ll have a look at the book, once again, thank you for your suggestion! Have a great day!