Cloud pentesting certificate?

Hello everyone!

I am aware INE has an AZURE pentesting course, but I was wondering if there are plans to have a cloud pentesting certification course? I think there would be a lot of interest in such certification!!

I apologize in advance if I am posting this question/suggestion in the wrong forum!

they mentioned that this is going to be coming during the RedefINE event, not sure if it will be a full blown cert, but they will definitely be having a Cloud Pentesting course at the minimum.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply! :slight_smile:
Yes, I was watching redefINE and remember them mentioning a course, but I was wondering if it would be tied to a certification such as PTP = eCPPT and so on!!

I hope so! Would be pretty awesome to have a cloud pentesting cert :smiley:

While ELS certifications have been around for a while, our INE certification program is obviously in the early stages. While we already plan on releasing many quality certifications, we are early enough in the process that client feedback really can help us guide our plan. I really can’t say too much about our overall plan but I promise we are listening to requests like this. Thanks for taking the time to post.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, Tracy!! :slight_smile:
So happy that INE community was created and its purpose is to give us a way to directly interact with INE’s wonderful instructors and staff.

Considering the fact that the use of cloud technology by companies worldwide is rapidly and heavily increasing, I believe that cloud pentesting skills will become very in demand, and INE will be very ahead of the game being a provider of such training and a certification to go with it!!

2 Likes

Will be glad to see Container Security/Pentesting in to the ELS learning path Arsenal. #suggestion

2 Likes