Here you can find useful resources for the PTP course! In general, the course materials and the labs are enough.
If you have extra resources reply to this post with the links! I’ll add them ASAP.
- eCPPT NETWORK SECURITY*DNS Enumerationnslookup example.comnslookup -query=m - Pastebin.com
- pentest-notes/OSCP-Survival-Guide.md at master · wwong99/pentest-notes · GitHub
- Hack All The Things - HackAllTheThings
- PayloadsAllTheThings/Bind Shell Cheatsheet.md at master · swisskyrepo/PayloadsAllTheThings · GitHub
- Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. (Great cheatsheets from Nickapic)
- eCPPT_FieldManual.pdf - Google Drive
- Reverse Shell Cheat Sheet | pentestmonkey (Cresits: @thecyberguy007)
- GitHub - jpillora/chisel: A fast TCP/UDP tunnel over HTTP
- GitHub - Orange-Cyberdefense/arsenal: Arsenal is just a quick inventory and launcher for hacking programs
- GitHub - cddmp/enum4linux-ng: A next generation version of enum4linux (a Windows/Samba enumeration tool) with additional features like JSON/YAML export. Aimed for security professionals and CTF players.
- https://www.revshells.com/ (credit: @jaa)
- GitHub - cloudflare/flan: A pretty sweet vulnerability scanner (credit: @AWilson)
The course labs are enough for the exam, but I would suggest proving your skills in these labs!
- Offensive Pentesting path from TryHackMe
- TryHackMe | Gatekeeper (Credits to TheMayor)