Hacker Summer Camp 2021 - Are you going?

Who’s going to Vegas for Black Hat and/or DEF CON? Let us know here:
https://info.ine.com/inehackersummercamp2021signup/

If you work for an organization where your entire team could benefit from INE training, let us know. We have spots open in our suite at the Mandalay Bay during BH. We might also have a little something special to share soon, so stay tuned!

We’ll also be at DEF CON!

• Season Sponsor of the IoT Village where @seclilc and I will be handing out swag and doing live demos of some PTS labs all day Fri & Sat. We also have prizes for their CTF and raffling off other prizes for doing the survey after their IoT Hacking Labs.
  • Silver Sponsor of the Red Team Village with CTF Prizes

Come say hi!

Don

Thanks for the info, Don! Hope you and @seclilc have a great time!

2 Likes

That is AWESOME! I expect to see many pictures of you both and INE’s presence at DEFCON!! :star_struck:
Unfortunately I will not be going in person but definitely participating in as many virtual events as possible that will be available at Hacker Summer Camp, and I am volunteering for Blue Team Village ( I know, it should have been red :joy: … but hey, the goal is to help out and BTV was asking for volunteers).

Hope to virtually see everyone! :smiley:

3 Likes

1st year at Defcon, and can’t wait to finally meet you! It’s been such and honor and privilege, getting to know you these last couple years! I got a great group helping me out and I plan on making the most out of my time there!

2 Likes

Ghost!!! :grinning:
So great to see you here!
I expect you to flood me with DEFCON pics!! Have a blast!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, I am going and I look forward to seeing you and @seclilc!

1 Like

In the meantime we can all enjoy this wonderful stream with @Phillip_Wylie and @Don at TheHackerMaker Twitch channel !!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1100179647

1 Like

I can’t wait to finally meet you IRL!

1 Like

Would really love to be there, but I don’t think my spouse or my budget would be happy with me. Maybe some day.

1 Like

You will be the first person I send pictures to :wink: I cleared an entire Micro SD, just for them!

1 Like

What an amazing week in Vegas at Black Hat USA 2021 and DEF CON 29. Thx to everyone who tried the “Find the Secret Server” Lab from PTS live with myself and @seclilc. Thx also to the volunteers who helped us in the IoT Village including Austin and @TheMayor.

Congrats to the winners of the CTFs at both the IoT VIllage and the Red Team Village for which we were sponsors. Look for your INE Prem Subs and the eLS Exam vouchers.

Since this Community is public, I’ll remind everyone that if you didn’t get to try the live lab at DC, you can play on your own with that lab and the entire PTS course for free with the INE Starter Pass.

Happy hacking!
Don