Inconsistent results with theHarvester

Hi guys, I’ve had a dig through the forum and internet but I hadn’t find a solution, theHarvester v4.0.0 on kali 2021 doesn’t return results. I’m in the middle of the information gathering module for the, even with the examples provided in the slides I got no results found, I also try with different source (Google, bing, DuckDuckGo, LinkedIn). I run
sudo theHarvester -d -b bing -l 500
And I got

[*] searching Bing.
Searching 0 results.
Searching 100 results.
Searching 200 results.
Searching 300 results.
Searching 400 results.
Searching 500 results.

No ip found
No emails found
No hosts found