Preparation for eJPT

I Have Finished the course and all the labs in the PTS Course for eJPT. I Plan to give the eJPT soon but i am still not confident enough and i want to learn a bit more and practice it. Where Should I start?

I do recommend going over the course’s black boxes several times and take plenty of notes on how you exploited them!! I also do recommend practicing what you learned in the course over at TryHackMe!! Doing that helped me A LOT to pass the eJPT.

I wish you all the success in your exam :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Make sure you do the Find the Secret Server lab until you know it by heart.

6 Likes

What difficulty level are the Black Boxes or labs as compared to the actual eJPT Certification Exam?

1 Like

The going idea is that they are more difficult.

I felt that the exam was more difficult than the 3 black boxes in the course, but that’s my opinion!!

1 Like

If you know the material in the course and have completed and understand the black boxes (which I felt were much more difficult) then you will do just fine. When I took the exam I completed it in around 8 to 9 hours and you are given 72 so plenty of time to take breaks if you need it and get your focus back with out feeling rushed.

3 Likes

U can try doing black boxes and if u have completed all the labs then its fine you are prepared. Just be confident. But if you still need to practice more u can give a shot in tryhackme or HTB (Little higher but fine)