PTX - Establishing A Shell Through The Victim's Browser

I’ve been working on starting the Establishing A Shell Through The Victim’s Browser lab for a couple days now, and I keep running into problems. I didn’t think Kali needed BeEF installed, first of all (had to install that). But, now that I’ve followed the instructions and installed BeEF into Metasploit, I’m still getting an error. So, I wanted to start this thread, to see if anyone’s run into problems with this lab. Right now, I’m getting this error (seems to say the ‘beef_bind.rb’ file is not there, even though it is. I verified):

$ msfvenom -a x86 --platform windows -p windows/beef_shell/beef_bind -f psh-reflection -o outfile.ps1
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/zeitwerk-2.5.4/lib/zeitwerk/loader/callbacks.rb:25:in `on_file_autoloaded': expected file /usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/handler/beef_bind.rb to define constant Msf::Handler::BeefBind, but didn't (Zeitwerk::NameError)
        from /usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/3.0.0/gems/zeitwerk-2.5.4/lib/zeitwerk/kernel.rb:28:in `require'

I guess it’s actually something wrong with my MSF. It was working just fine, but then after I installed BeEF and integrated it with MSF, it broke MSF (I can’t even run ‘msfconsole’, and it does the same thing).

So, I just have to fix MSF now, hopefully...