Unable to access course content straight after purchase

Hi all, I have just purchased the single month access to learning paths in order to get started with the course regarding digital forensics but the content is still locked and I get redirected to the subscription page if I click any buttons to play the lessons.

How can we resolve this issue?

I have emailed both info/sales and support teams, also I contacted INE via Linkedin but still - no reply.

Is anyone in the same situation? I read in previous posts that people reported the same issue sometime ago.

This is not a good start of their service, considering the money spent and the promptness of the reception of payment from their side.

I have the same problem ,trying to contact him but no answer I see this company Bad startup services

Even i have the same problem recently i purchased the monthly subscription but no access any course even fundamentals

I have the same problem, have you solved your problems?

I am having the same issue. Subscribed this morning, cant access anything…? What am I paying for? if there customer service is non-responsive, and they are taking peoples money without providing anything, sounds like a scam to me. If this persists, I will be contacting Better Business Bureau.

I just ordered an exam and subscription. And it seems that I got the same problem. Raised 2 support tickets. I hope it will be resolved soon