How to Utilize the INE CCNA 200-301 Guide effectively

INE CCNA 200-301 Exam Topics Question - How to Use thi Guide?

Can anyone tell me if this INE CCNA 200-301 guideline / Course arranged in the order that it should be studied. I’m finding myself getting stuck every now and then when I go to Quizes and find out that some questions have material that has not been studied in the modules. I this by design or an oversight? I also noticed there is no Topic / Section that discusses the OSI model? Was that deiberate or does the course assume that you learned this somewhere else?

Or do I have use the exam guide from Cisco to re-arrange these topics?

That said, I am content with the material ansd how Keith delivers it. One of the best in the business. Explains in easy to understand terms and illustration using the whiteboard vs power point slides - lol

Any Tips Will be appreciated.

Thanks

On the Quiz regarding Voice Vlan, there is only 1 quiz question. None of the answers seem to be correct? There was no discussion about that if the hilighted answer is correct. It appears this had to be a misplaced question. maybe belongs to another section or discussion?

Test your knowledge: Voice VLAN

Questions You Missed:

You have an interface on your switch that will connect to an IP Phone. That same IP Phone also has a dataport to which you will connect a laptop. You wish to configure the switchport such that it instructs the IP Phone to forward Ethernet frames containing digitized Voice with an 802.1q tag of VLAN-10, and all data frames from the connected laptop should forwarded untagged. These data frames area to be considered to be in VLAN-88. Which of the following switch configurations will accomplish this? (Select the best answer)

REVEAL CORRECT

interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport switchport mode access switchport access vlan 10 switchport voice vlan 88 switchport trunk allowed vlan except 11 spanning-tree portfast

interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport switchport mode voice switchport access vlan 88 switchport voice vlan 10 switchport trunk allowed vlan except 11 spanning-tree portfast

interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport switchport mode access switchport access vlan 88 switchport voice vlan 10 switchport trunk allowed vlan except 11 spanning-tree portfast ( This was selected as the answer)

interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport switchport mode trunk switchport access vlan 88 switchport trunk allowed vlan except 10 spanning-tree portfast

*interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport switchport mode trunk switchport access vlan 88 switchport trunk native vlan 10 switchport trunk allowed vlan except 11 spanning-tree portfast`